Thursday, January 2, 2014

Sorry!!

So sorry everyone!! These past two weeks have been crazy aka. We haven't had any computer time. Christmas was awesome thanks to my awesomely wonderful family who did the 12 days of Christmas for me. I opened it on Christmas Eve because that is when it arrived :) but I have loved slowly going through and reading all of the letters they have been quite wonderful!
I don't have any more time but I hope you all have a wonderful New Year! and that you set a goal of how or what you can give more to the Savior this year! 

I love you all! and If you ever need anything let me know!! 
Hopefully next week won't be as crazy and I will be able to write everyone! 
Ohhhh and Elder Nelson from the 70 (the one who gave the exclamation talk in general conference) Is coming to our mission!!!! yay!!! so that is all the happiness I can give for right now :) 

Loves
Sister Karen Call

No comments:

Post a Comment