Monday, April 14, 2014

Random - and Short

Holla Familia, 
Sorry this letter is going to be a short one!!! 
We had Zone Meeting this week along with Interviews with President. Which are is an awesome combination, unless you are having your interview and you pretty much miss all of the Zone Meeting. This is the Last interview that we will be having with President Pitt. They will be leaving in June and the new one will be coming in. Which has all of us missionaries a little worried. But President Pitt said not to worry, when he comes we will be the Perfect Mission. When he gets here we all get a second chance, I guess you could say, to become perfect from the beginning. President Pitt has been such a sweet man, and so loving  He works us through our problems, and does it in a loving manner. I'm going to miss him when he is gone. But no worries. He lives in Utah, so when I get home I will probably, most definitely go and visit him. 
My mind has been in a kinda funk this week - worse than it is when I am getting ready for Finals in school. That feeling of AH man I'm going to fail all of my Finals and I'm not really sure why, or how, or what. But somehow it's going to happen. So yeah talk about a week of strangeness. We got some work done, we met several new people, but I don't know why this week was so Long, but it flew by so quickly!!! 
This Saturday we had an Easter Activity with the Ward and it was awesome, our investigator Tiffany couldn't come, but we were able to get her kids to come!! They were bouncing off the walls and were going crazy, but they are the cutest kids ever. The Henke family was really awesome and went and picked them up, and brought them. The Henke family is the BEST!! 
Well I guess one thing I was thinking about during studies this week. I was reading a talk by Elder Hales about recognizing the Spirit. But there was a part in it about the love of God. As I read it, it said "God loves each and everyone of us the same." My first reaction was 'great, I feel super loved, totally out of the norm' in a sarcastic, I'm no better than the next joe down the street. Then I thought about it a little more. If God loves each of us the same, all of his Spirit Children. I just turned my thoughts to the Savior and how much he loves everyone. How much God loved Him. Then BAM! Christ knew his divine potential, his divine heritage. He knew the love of God and it was easy for him to identify it in his life. That love is open for us we just need to accept it and not doubt it and we can have it in our lives! HOW AWESOME is that! it's our mortal flesh and thoughts that keep us back from believing, we doubt our faith.    This probably doesn't make much sense to y'all but hey I thought it was pretty neat. 

Well I love you all. I hope you have an AWESOME Easter Week and that this Easter Weekend will be awesome! The Savior did so much for us, let us make sure we do so much more for those around us! 
Loves, 
Sister Karen Call

"Never make someone have to choose between your ways and the Lords ways. Always make sure that you're making it easier to live God's Commandments for those who are by your side and who are your friends. Then you will Understand if you have Charity."

No comments:

Post a Comment